T. SCHUSTER ENTERPRISES
FUNDRAISING GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION
McDonald’s is happy to assist you with your fundraiser. We work hard to ensure that all of the fundraisers we participate in are successful for you. Not only do we want your organization to make money, but also we want you to have fun in the process! Remember, the key to your success is PROMOTION!
Any successful fundraiser takes time and preparation prior to the event. Your McDonald’s restaurant must pre-order the food and condiments and must also make arrangements to have the store heavily staffed the night of the event. For this reason, we ask for your assistance in doing the following:
Advertise this event in your school newsletter. You might also consider advertising in the local newspapers. They will often run community service events free of charge.
- If a school marquis exists, this event should be advertised the week prior to the event.
- The week of the event, the school should make announcements about the fundraiser. A 5-day countdown is always a good way to add to the excitement!
- Signs can be placed around the school. Flyers should be sent home to parents. We suggest one flyer a week for the 3 weeks prior to the event; your McDonald’s Fundraising Coordinator (Cathy Tillotson) can assist you with these.
- On the day of your fundraiser, have members of your staff at McDonald’s in school colors to greet and thank guests for their support. Consider asking Faculty and Staff to volunteer behind the counter for a special “McStaff Night” event. Advertise the time each Teacher will be working so the kids will know when to see their favorite Teacher “working at McDonald’s.” We will provide a special gift for those Faculty and Staff who volunteer!
- For a 15% fundraiser, McDonald’s will mail you a check for 15% of your proceeds two to three weeks following your event!
- Please keep in mind that your group may not solicit other guests in our restaurants for the donation of their receipts! Only those guests that are with your organization or are supporting your group count toward your sales for the event. We appreciate your cooperation!
McDonald’s has hosted a large number of GREAT fundraisers. All of the suggestions listed above are proven to work! With your help and the dedication of the McDonald’s staff, everyone will be a winner!
Thank you for your support! We look forward to working with you!
Call Cathy Tillotson at 972-539-1750 to coordinate your Fundraising event!
Lewisville TX 75067
Manager: Cathy Buschi
- If coffee is Joe, consider this Joseph.
- Back for a limited time.